Conditions of sales
1. The horse/goat is considered sold once we receive a non refundable deposit.
2. Coggins & health certificates are at buyer's expense.
3. Discounts may be given when horses/goats are bought as a package deal unless we have already reduced the animals' price.
4. Any horse not picked up within 15 days of transport date will be charged a board fee of $5.00 a day.
5. Buyer is responsible for shipping arrangements. We will help in any way we can!
6. Buyer has full responsibility of the horse/goat once it is off the premises.
7. Mares in foal will not be shipped 2 months prior to due date. Foals are weaned & ready to leave at 4 months of age. Goats are weaned & ready to leave at 2 months of age.
8. We will take payments depending on the situation of the buyer & will extend the horse's stay based on arrangements that have been made.
9. We reserve the right to refuse a sale for the horses'/goats' best interest.
10. We will only accept cash for final payment. Horse/goat doesn't leave premises until paid in full.
We currently have no Miniature horses or Nigerian dwarf goats for sale.